I recently bought a set of Cthulhu Dice and was very excited to receive the green and yellow version (as it said it would ship out a random colour and I really wanted something green), but since the game doesn’t come with any box or bag but simply in a blister pack, I immediately set to task to crochet a Cthulhu shaped bag to hold my game!
It turned out just big enough to hold all items, but I’ll try to make one slightly bigger so there’s a bit of wiggle room and I’m planning to make it a purchasable pattern in my online shop, so keep your eyes peeled!
I’ve finally managed to work some more on perhaps my largest project to date, the wonderful Rocket! He has both legs and one arm now.
He’s coming along so well. I completely removed both his arms and did them all over again because his feet and legs turned out so much better than the first version of his arms and I needed them to match.
I think this is one of the most important things when working on a new freehand work, you have to be willing to completely unravel and start over again.
I’m hopeful I’ll be able to finish the second arm and start on his jumpsuit before Halloween!
I’ve finally been working on this project again! I’m not sure if I like his facial expression, but at least he’s got a face now. Here’s hoping I can actually finish the project before NineWorlds starts!
Over the weekend I finally finished my dragon scale cloak! Pictures will follow eventually, it’s a huge beast and hard to photograph.
However, I also finished these beauties:
I used the same yarn that I used for the cloak (Bernat Mosaic in Envy, unfortunately discontinued) and may release patterns for both eventually. Definitely planning to, but that cloak is such a huge project!
Getting back to creating crochet items feels really good though. I hope to make more time for it next year!