I have released two more dragons to the Etsy Store! Working on a few more to build a decent stock, then it will be on to making a bunch of viking hats and hopefully working out child size patterns for it as well!
Alright, I just posted my pattern for testing on ravelry and am hoping that it will be ready for release in February. Until then, I have added the three dragons I made to proof the pattern to my etsy store! So if you’ve been ogling them for a while, now you have a chance to own them. 😀 Etsy Store
And she is done! The purple dragon, worked with the new, yarn saving pattern! She used up exactly two balls of Bernat Super Value yarn. I have to see if I can save a little bit more yarn just to make sure no one runs out of yarn when trying the pattern.
I’d love to have a few more facial decorations on the next dragon, we’ll see if I can save enough yarn to do that! Maybe the chin patch will be smaller… or the forehead patch will be gone and replaced with horns or something… we shall see!
Anyway, here she is!